Alexander’s Guesthouse is comprised of three lovingly renovated homes making a total of 17 rooms. Each home was built between 1902-1904 and are a daily labor of love to keep them well maintained. Alexander’s is registered with the Key West Historical Society. With original walls, floors and many of the original windows, we have carefully preserved the original details of each home. For those who are architectural historians at heart, you will enjoy our little retreat. We have combined tropical elegance, with a homey atmosphere. Each room is set with all the modern comforts, but please note that because it is a historical home, it does not have central air conditioning, all rooms are equipped with new and well maintained window units.
Here historic Key West blends with contemporary chic and touches modern-day technology to create the perfect sanctuary for relaxation and rejuvenation.
As a guest of Alexander’s, one enjoys all of the following complimentary delights.
- A delicious expanded continental breakfast which includes items such as eggs made to order, homemade muffins, and tropical fruits served poolside daily.
- Complimentary local newspapers provided in our breakfast area.
- A daily poolside Happy Hour from 5pm – 6pm. Where friendly bartenders serve premium selections of specialty cocktails, wine, and spirits.
- Wireless internet is available throughout the property.
- Enjoy our lending library of books and DVD’s, available in our main lobby.
Take a swim in our pool and/or relax in our jacuzzi at your leisure, open 24 hours.
Delight in a little sunlight for the spirit… Feel free to recline, read, and relax all day in our comfortable teak pool loungers. No tans lines wanted? We have two clothing optional sundecks that have wonderful views of Key West!
The Alexander’s Guesthouse, welcomes groups, couples, friends and the single traveler to come and enjoy a little piece of paradise.